Thursday 18 April 2013

Final film poster

The Dominant Commodity final film poster. All three of us worked very hard on this poster, all of us assigned to different parts in creating it. Our group research and ideas for this poster have obviously paid off with a professional quality movie poster created as a result.
Most discussion was in person, and I will try to sum up certain aspects that all three of us worked together on and certain points that me as an individual was assigned, to play my part in creating the film poster.

 
We all went away and then researched some key questions that we thought were useful topics in helping to create a movie poster. Although initially placed in note form and basically scribbles into the back of my book, I thought it was necessary to make additions to my blog on certain features that I found. I will also add to them.

These included:
  • What images to add onto the film poster?
  • Should we edit the picture?
  • In what style should the film titles be developed?
  • Where to put the film title?
  • What to put on the film poster?
Research results.

After gaining the research all three of us were left to talk about certain conventions we found and then decided upon what to do with the film poster. Oli artistically painted our protagonist character on the front, with the placement of the briefcase on the top of the picture situated carefully and precisely by myself. Certain superimposed text was placed onto the picture by both myself and Ed, after finding it pretty tricky to work alone we combined our skills and then placed this onto the picture while in class so it was easy to work together.
Final film poster.


No comments:

Post a Comment