Tuesday 22 January 2013

18th January - Blog update

These last few lessons have given us the time to be able to completely finish our second scene and to even complete certain parts of the editing stage. Sadly, I have been off ill for several lessons last week, and nothing has been completed film wise since I’ve been gone, with the other members of the group just completing their own blogs, trying to catch up.

Recently we have started to film our first scene, which includes the shots on the terrorists and also the hostage situation. Firstly we needed to clear the setting making it seem more professional by placing a banner up and by clearing some objects in the room that had no relevance to our film. This will be efficient for future filming as by the next lesson we can just begin to carry on as we had previously done. Several shots have been completed, but for the next lesson we have organised other characters to be involved by being extra terrorist members so the whole scene seems more realistic and professional using additional actors.

Recently I have also focused more upon ‘blogging’ from my mobile phone. This makes it easier to blog at every opportunity as I can write my blog on my phone, include pictures from my phone onto that same post and then post it. Especially through a wi-fi connection this is a very fast process, and even without the wi-fi, I can still write drafts and ideas quickly and efficiently, furthering the production of my blog.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment